Wednesday 16 May 2012

A friend in need is a friend indeed



Dress : Topshop; Shoes : Primark

Over the weekend I decided to take out a friend as she had received some bad news and needed cheering up. Sometimes subconsciously you dress the way you are feeling and as I was trying to lighten up the situation I randomly chose to wear a floral print dress with a bit of "Vava Voom" (said in a french accent like my husband Thierry Henry).

Needless to say by the end of the night we were both giggling like little girls and all our troubles had been forgotten.

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

If you like you can follow me via Bloglovin or Google Connect

3 comments:

  1. Girl the body is banging. Check out the butt. I likey ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q; you're working the dress girlfriend!! Very nice, fun & sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. *embarrassed face* @ Keji's comment

    ReplyDelete